Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may aggregate data in an anonymous manner to be used for statistical purposes. Under no circumstances will personally identifiable information be disclosed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Uses of Personal Information Collected
We may use your Personal Information for the following general purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you request;
- To provide you with travel confirmation and updates;
- To manage your account;
- To communicate with you in general;
- To respond to your questions and comments;
- To notify you about any special offers, products or services you have signed up to (via our newsletter). Should you not wish to receive marketing communications from us please simply indicate your preference to opt out by following the directions provided in the e-mail;
- To otherwise customise your experience with RU-ADVENTURE;
- To request further information from you;
- To tell you about targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- To resolve any disputes that may arise.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
RU-ADVENTURE may share your Personal Information (only to the extent reasonably necessary or as required by the circumstances), when applicable, with the following parties:
- Third-party suppliers and service providers which provide certain services or functions requested by you and/or which fulfill your requested transactions, including but not limited to, hotels, airlines, cruise lines, tour operators and car rental companies
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- The appropriate parties if it is requested by law.
- The appropriate parties in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities, to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of RU-ADVENTURE, our clients or others, and in accordance with our terms and conditions and other agreements.
- Other appropriate entities should we undergo a corporate transaction, such as a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership.
We retain data that is required in our contractual duties in the provision of our services. We review the data frequently and retain for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed.
Links to Third-Party Sites
This Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources, whose information practices may be different than ours. Prior to providing any information to such sites, you should consult the other sites’ privacy policies and notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. These linked sites are not under the control of RU-ADVENTURE, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. RU-ADVENTURE is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply a referral to or an endorsement of the linked site by Joe Walsh Pilgrimtours Ltd.
RU-ADVENTURE does not sell travel or other services for purchase by children. Please be aware that RU-ADVENTURE has not designed this Site for, and does not intend for it to be used by, anyone under age 18. Accordingly, this Site should not be used by anyone under age 18. In all cases where minors are travelling, the parent/guardian must give consent to the Group Leader to pass on Personal Information for those travelling.
We use this information for travel purposes only and will treat it with the utmost sensitivity, it will not be used for any other purpose or future tour. It is the responsibility of the Group Leader to collect this information and pass on to RU-ADVENTURE.
RU-ADVENTURE may update this Policy in the future, and reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time. Updated versions of the Policy will be posted on this website and are effective immediately on posting. Please check frequently, especially before you use this website, to see if this Policy has changed.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete please contact us +353 87 244 8868 or email us on email@example.com and we will make any corrections necessary within a reasonable timeframe. You also have the right to request access to your personal information and request that your personal information is erased where it is no longer required.
Questions or Comments?
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or the way we use your Personal Information, please contact us at +353 87 244 8868 . Your privacy is of the utmost importance to RU-ADVENTURE, and we welcome your feedback.